1. Selection of Constitutional Members - The Governing Body will be constituted by involving 5 members from management, 1 member from University Representative appointed by SPPU, 1 member from Pharmaceutical Industry, 1 Member form Educational Institute, 1 Member will be Principal Secretary. Total 9 Members.
2. The Meeting of Governing body shall be called twice in a year.
3. The Principal Secretary shoulder the responsibility to finalize the date and agenda of meeting and communicate the same to the constitutional members.
4. The agenda of meeting should cover points mentioned below: - Development of Infra Structure & Renovation - Academic issues like number of holidays, number of leaves, vacation period etc. - Admission process to be discussed as per government policies. - Purchase of chemicals, Glasswares, Equipments, instruments, stationary, printing jobs, maintenance etc. - Purchase of new major equipments like Xerox Machine, LCD projector, Generator, Power Backup, Furniture etc. - Tentative budget allocated and finalize for all types of purchase. - Different vendors to be finalized for respective purchase. - New recruitment for teaching and non teaching and other supportive staff to be discussed. - Planning regarding curricular and co-curricular activities to be discussed. - Budget to be sanctioned for affiliation fees. - Discussion regarding different committees to be held in the academic year. - Plan of new proposals for funding agencies like BCUD, AICTE, DST, DBT, ICMR, AYUSH etc and discussion on earlier sanctioned proposals.
5. Brief focus on minutes of previous meetings at a glance by the committee members and feed by principal secretary.
6. The Principal Secretary will be responsible for taking follow up and execution of plan discussed in the meeting.
Policies for University Staff Selection :
1. As per Student Staff Ratio (SFR) the respective Authority of SPPU will fix the Nos. of post required for the running course.
2. Reservation Cell of SPPU will be sanctioning the Roaster for the post fixed by the respective authority of SPPU.
3. Finalization of the roaster for the nos. of post by respective Authority of Magasvarg Kaksh, Vidhan Bhavan Pune.
4. Sanctioned post will be advertised in the two daily news papers One in English & One in Marathi.
5. Submission of demand letter for the Staff Selection Committee to the SPPU against published advertisement.
6. Request Letter for list of eligible candidates as per advertisement published from various Government Departments like - Maharojagar – -Online List. - Tribal Development Officer -Pune. -Director, Public Welfare Officer – Pune. - Development Officer-Integrated Tribal Development Scheme-Ghodegaon.
7. Confirmation of date of Staff Selection by the Committee members appointed by SPPU.
8. Conduct of Committee on finalized date.
9. Submission of Selection Report by the institute within 3 working days to the academic department of SPPU.
10. Selected Staff members are being asked to join within specified period of time.
11. After joining of selected staff following documents are to be submitted to the academic department of SPPU. - Online Proforma B with paid Challan. - Appointment Letter in prescribed format for the specified period of probation. - Joining Letter duly signed by the Principal. - Qualification Documents of the selected candidate as per the designated post.
12. Staff approval letters will be issued by the SPPU to the Institute.
Local Staff Selection Committee Policies
1. Post remaining vacant after staff selection committee of SPPU will be advertised as “WALK IN INTERVIEW” in two daily news paper One in English & One in Marathi.
2. Interview will be conduct by two subject experts from the affiliated colleges of SPPU, Management Representative, Principal of the Institute.
3. Conduct of Local Staff Selection will be on the prescribed date at the Institute.
4. Submission of Local Staff Selection Report within 3 working days to the Academic Department of SPPU.
5. After joining of selected staff following documents are to be submitted to the academic department of SPPU. - Online Proforma B with paid Challan. - Appointment Letter in prescribed format for One Academic Year. - Joining Letter duly signed by the Principal. - Qualification Documents of the selected candidate as per the designated post
6. Staff approval letters will be issued by the SPPU to the Institute.
Recruitment Policy (yearwise Updation) :
1. Candidate should deserve the qualification for the specified post.
2. Appointment is on the basis of Student Faculty Ratio (SFR) in the institute.
3. No TA/DA and other expenses will be paid by the institute for attending the interview.
4. Appointment is on the basis of Two Years probation period and specified in to the appointment order.
5. Appointment will be continued on the basis of performance of the candidate observed throughout year and acquiring additional qualifications.
6. Candidate has to undergo physical / medical examination and to prove fitness by the registered medical practitioner with the submission of physical fitness certificate.
7. Candidate should not have any type of relation or connection with the media and reporters of news paper, news channels etc.
8. Candidate himself should not be involved and indulged as well as should not promote students for any type of activity against the management & the academics.
9. P.F. will be kept on optional basis as per the will of candidate.
10. Those candidates not willingly contributing for PF has to submit undertaking thereof (Form No. 11A).
11. Salary will be paid as per AICTE norms to the approved staff of respective designation.
For Teaching Staff :
1. Evaluation Criteria for Teaching Staff is framed on the basis of Yearly academic performance appraisal that covers following parameters as like -Teaching Performance - Result Analysis (Sessional & University) - Research Publication - Funds Raised - Outside Participation - Organisation of events. - Administrative Responsibilities - Duties assigned in campus. - Punctuality of Work. - Curricular & Co-curricular Involvement - Daily Attendance.
2. Performance Appraisal Report will be validated by the Principal Office.
3. Appreciation Letter & Rewards will be honored to the deserving staff.
4. Internal Promotions : - Respective Staff will be promoted for the post on the basis of additional qualification like Ph.D. & Relevant Professional Experience. - Promotional Rewards & Awards will be honored by the Institution to the respective staff for their achievements in work shop, conferences & competitions held at state Level, National Level, International Level as like APTICON, IPC, AVISHKAR, IPA Events etc.
5. Nature of Work
For Non-Teaching Staff :
1. Nature of Work
2. Attitude towards staff and students.
3. Punctuality of their work.
4. Behavior in the working premises.
5. Completion of work within time period assigned.
6. Maintenance of hygienic conditions in the allocated areas of work.
5. Completion of work within time period assigned.
6. Performance evaluation committee will be constituted involving three staff members as Principal, Academic Incharge, Office Superintendent and recommendation reports decides promotions and awards there of.
Resignation Termination From Duties :
1. Staff wanted to resign from the post have to submit notice letter three months before relieving from duties.
2. Sudden resignation without notice letter has to deposit basic salary of three months to the institute.
3. Conditions regarding termination by the institute :
1. If candidate is involved in the activities contradict to the laws.
2. If academic performance of the staff is not up to the mark.
3. If the staff found irregular and negligent in his assigned duties.
4. Memo notice will be issued three times to such a staff for irregular performance.
5. Failing to above will be terminated from the duties by Principal Authority. 6. NOC should be submitted by the relieving staff.