M. Pharm. Admission Procedure.
Offers following Full Time Courses in M. Pharmacy
1. For Maharashtra Candidature Candidates and All India Candidature Candidates -
- candidate should be an Indian National
- Passed Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy from any All Indian Council for Technical Education or pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at list 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward class category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only); The Candidates should have registration with State Pharmacy Council. The candidates not having registration should produce the registration certificate within one month after securing admission.
- Obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education.
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full time work experience in a registered firm/company/industry/educational and/ or research institute/any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organisation in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
2. NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National.-
- Passed Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks:
- Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Centralised Admission Process (CAP):
The Unaided Private Professional Educational Institution shall admit Candidates through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) as referred in sub-section (3) of section 3 of the Act. The Government, Government Aided and University Department shall also admit the candidates through CAP. The stages of CAP shall be as stated below,-
- Display or Publishing of Information Brochure by the Competent Authority. The Information Brochure shall be published on the website of the Competent Authority.
- Filling Online Application Form by Candidate for participation in the Centralised AdmissionProcess.
- All the aspiring candidates shall register their name on the official website. The system shall generate a unique Application ID for the candidate. The candidate shall fill in the Online Application Form for admission through their login.
For admissions to first year Pharmacy the eligible candidates aspiring for admission shall apply, by paying required fees as given below through online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- The amount is Non-refundable.
- The candidate should read the information brochure published on the Dte website carefully.
- The candidate should fill the Online Application Form as per the notified schedule for
- The list of the Facilitation Centers shall be published on the Dte website. The Facilitation
center shall facilitate the candidate to fill the Online Application Form, scan and upload the
required documents without any charges.
- The Candidates will also be able to fill in Online Application Form and upload the scanned
copies of the required documents through any computer connected to internet from home or
any other place.
- Candidates are required to fill in all the details as per the instructions and Upload scanned
images of valid necessary original documents as per the requirement of the admission while
filling online application form.
- Candidate can edit/update the information in his application form before he confirms it at
any of the Facilitation Centre.
- After filling the information and submission of Application Form, the Candidates shall
verify the data filled and correct it if required. The candidate shall take printout of the form
and sign it.
- The Printed copy of Application form shall have list of documents required to be produced by
the candidate for substantiating his claim made in the application form. The candidate shall carry a set of Xerox copies of the required documents.
- c) Document Verification at Facilitation Centre by the Candidate. It is mandatory on the
candidate’s part to produce all original documents in support of the claim made in the
- The Candidates shall report to any Facilitation Centre, convenient to him in person along with
signed printed copy of online filled application form and the required original documents for
- The Facilitation Centre In-charge shall verify the information from the original copies of
required documents and collect the duly signed application.
- The Facilitation Centre In-charge shall confirm candidate’s Application Form through online
system and issue the Receipt cum Acknowledgement of Application Form.
- FC shall verify all documents from Original and put FC stamp with date & Signature on
Xerox copies and return original and verified documents along with Receipt–cum-Acknowledgement of application form.
- After confirmation of application form data/information cannotbe changed by candidate.
- d) Display or Publishing of Provisional merit list, Submission of grievances, if any, and Display
or Publishing of Final Merit Lists;
- Provisional Merit List of eligible candidates will be displayed on the website.
- For discrepancy if any, in the provisional merit list, Candidates can submit the grievances in
written along with required document at Facilitation Centre where candidate has confirmed
application form within the specified grievance period given in the schedule.
- No document shall be accepted to substantiate the claim made in application after scheduled
- Final merit lists will be displayed on the website.
- e) Display of Category wise Seats (Seat Matrix) available for respective CAP Rounds.
- f) The competent authority shall publish the information about institutes, courses offered,
Sanctioned intake and number of seats available for each category before each round.
- g) Filling up and Confirmation of Online Option Form having preferences of Courses and
Institutions prior to respective CAP Rounds - Candidates may fill in minimum 1 and
maximum 300 choices of Institutes and Courses in decreasing order of their preference. The
Option Form once confirmed by the Candidate through their login shall be considered for
allotment in the respective CAP Rounds ;
- In order to participate in the CAP (subject to fulfillment of the eligibility requirements of respective CAP round), it is MANDATORY to fill the Online Option Form for the respective CAP Round.
- Candidates will be able to fill in the online option form through their login.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to confirm the online option form through their login
- After confirmation of Option form, the candidate will not be able to change the Options.
- Candidates should not disclose their Application ID & Password to others to avoid
impersonation. Competent Authority shall not be responsible for submissions done by others
on behalf of the candidate. For Security reasons, candidates are instructed to keep changing
the password and keep note of it in secured place.
- The serial number of block in the option form indicates preference of choice. Thus the
choice code of the institute filled by the candidate in block No. 1 will be his/her first
preference (Highest Priority Choice).
- Option form received through online submission only will be considered for further
- Candidate shall confirm the submitted on-line Option Form himself/herself by re-entering
Application ID and Password. The candidate can take a printed copy of the confirmed
Option form for his record and future reference.
- The candidate can fill in minimum 1 and maximum 300 options. The candidate shall fill the
institute choice code against the option number in the online option form.
Reporting and accepting the offered seat at Admission Reporting Centre by the Candidate as per the schedule declared by the Competent Authority;
- h) Display of Provisional Allotment of respective CAP Round indicating allotted institute and Course.
- j) Only after reporting to ARC, the candidate should report to the allotted institute for seeking
admission on the allotted seat as per final allotment in CAP rounds;
- k) The time schedule prescribed by the competent authority for compliances for various stages
of CAP is mandatory.
Cancellation of admission by Institutions:
- a) The candidate shall apply online for cancellation and submit duly signed copy of system
- b) After receiving duly signed admission cancellation request letter from the candidate as per schedule published by the competent Authority, the institution shall cancel the admission immediately and generated online acknowledgement of cancellation of admission through institution login and issue a signed copy to the Candidate.
- c) The refund of fees on or before cut-off date of the admissions declared by the Competent Authority, shall be made within two days i.e. total fee minus the processing charges of Rs. 1,000 or refund rule shall be as per the guidelines of the appropriate authorities or the State Government, as the case may be.
- d) If the admission is cancelled after the cut-off date of the admission declared by the Competent Authority, there shall be no refund except the Security Deposit and Caution Money Deposit.
- e) No institution, who has in its possession or custody, of any document in the form of certificates of degree ,diploma or any other award or other document deposited with it by a person for the purpose of seeking admission in such institution, shall refuse to return such degree, certificate award or other document with a view to induce or compel such person to pay any fee or fees in respect of any course or program of study which such person does not intend to pursue or avail any facility in such institution.
Rules and regulation for :
- In the State of Maharashtra all admissions for Professional Colleges including B. Pharm. & M. Pharm. are made by Centralized Admission Process (CAP) by competent authority except few admissions at Institute Level by the college as per the rules and regulations published by Competent Authority for the respective academic year.
- The Competent Authority conducts Common Entrance Test (CET) for the candidates.
- The CET for admission to B. Pharm course was conducted on 10th May 2018.
- Every student (Maharashtra State / OMS / All India Level Candidates) seeking admission to B. Pharm course must have appeared for MHT-CET-2018 or NEET.
- The MHT-CET 2018 brochure has been published and is available on the website dte.org.in.
- The eligible students have to register at Facilitation Center (FC) allotted by the competent authority and get the original documents verified and have to submit the Xerox copies of documents at FC.
- The inter-se-merit list is published on the website by competent authority on the basis of CET 2018 and NEET score.
- All types of candidates seeking admissions to B. Pharm under CAP must register and get documents verified at designated FC including Institute Level admissions.
- Students have to fill the Options online or at FC through their login.
- The provisional allotment of CAP is displayed on website as per the schedule published.
- The competent Authority conducts the specified admission rounds.
- The allotted students report to Admission Reporting Center (ARC) in the given specified period. The list of ARC is published on website.
- The candidates report to allotted Institute and confirm the admission along with original documents and fees.
- For admission to M. Pharm course, student must have appeared for the GPAT 2018.
- The merit list for M.Pharm is prepared on the basis of GPAT score.
- Admissions of M. Pharm are done by Competent Authority through online CAP rounds.
- The Direct S. Y. B. Pharm. admissions are also made by (CAP) as above